Wonderful Solidbody Electric from Yamaha
Get stellar tone, feel, and appointments with the Yamaha PAC612VIIFM Pacifica. This no-nonsense solidbody electric is made from a lightweight alder body with a laminated flame maple top, finished with a gorgeous gloss polyurethane. Three Seymour Duncan pickups provide a wide array of amazing tone, from warm and rocking to clear and singing. A beautifully smooth maple neck with rosewood fingerboard is immediately playable and comfortable — great for lead or chords.
Built for tone
The Yamaha PAC612VIIFM Pacifica features a Seymour Duncan TB-14 humbucker in the bridge position, letting you dial in killer humbucking tone. A Seymour Duncan SSL-1 single-coil in the neck position and a Seymour Duncan SSL-1 RWRP in the middle provide wonderful crisp, clear single-coil tone. And with a 5-position blade, master volume, and master tone with push-pull, you can split the humbucker as well as dial in all kinds of tonal colorings to fit your style and exploration in sound. Finally, a Wilkinson VS50 bridge provides stellar tonal support as well as a tremolo arm for more creative exploration in style.
You will love the sleek, C-shaped maple neck with rosewood fingerboard on the PAC612VIIFM. And with 22 medium frets, you get great intonation when chording or playing soaring leads. This neck is smooth, responsive, and instantly playable — great for lead play or chording.
Yamaha PAC612VIIFM Pacifica Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- No-nonsense solidbody electric with lightweight alder body
- 3 Seymour Duncan pickups provide a wide array of amazing tone
- 5-position blade, master volume, and master tone with push-pull let you split the humbucker as well as dial in a wide variety of tones
- C-shaped maple neck with rosewood fingerboard is comfortable and playable
- Wilkinson VS50 bridge and Grover locking tuners keep you in tune
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Pacifica Doublecut
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Alder/Maple
- Top Material:Laminated Flamed Maple
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyurethane
- Color:Root Beer
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:22, Medium
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.614"
- Nut Material:Tusq
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Wilkinson VS50 Tremolo
- Tuners:Grover Locking
- Neck Pickup:Seymour Duncan SSL-1 Single-coil
- Middle Pickup:Seymour Duncan SSL-1 RWRP Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:Seymour Duncan TB-14 Humbucker
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (push/pull coil-split), 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings:D'Addario EXL120, .009-.042
- Manufacturer Part Number:PAC612VIIFM RB