The iNSPIRE iP500 from Turbosound is a self-contained full range powered speaker system well suited for small to medium-sized performance venues, houses of worship, boardroom presentations, nightclubs, and more. The 600-watt powered column loudspeaker features a single 8" subwoofer, six neodymium high-frequency drivers, KLARK TEKNIK Spatial Sound Technology (SST), a digital mixer, Bluetooth audio streaming, and remote control via iPhone/iPad.
With a 100° dispersion, the iP500 provides such wide coverage; it eliminates the need for monitor wedges for performers and creates a more even, sonically balanced soundscape that covers the entire room. Additionally, the SST creates a well-defined virtual 3-D environment, enveloping the listener in a rich and more realistic experience. The integrated DSP ensures the greatest signal integrity possible by analyzing the incoming signal and intelligently applying specific filters to improve the sound quality.
The built-in digital mixer accepts balanced and unbalanced connections for dynamic microphones and line-level instruments. The on-board interface is simple by design with a rotary push encoder and buttons for Process, Setup, Exit, and Enter. The back-lit LCD displays parameters for Delay, Limiter, High/Low shelving and parametric EQs, and Presets. All controls can be controlled locally, or via the free downloadable iOS app. The iP500 ships with a standard IEC power cord and a durable shoulder bag for carrying the column sections.
- Modular column loudspeaker for portable PA applications and high quality music playback
- KLARK TEKNIK's revolutionary SST (Spatial Sound Technology) for creating 3D acoustic environments
- Extremely wide sound dispersion provides consistent sound to the audience and performers
- 600 Watt power, multi-channel KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- 3 channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- Comprehensive remote control via Apple iPhone/iPad
- High quality Bluetooth stereo audio streaming
- DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- 8" high excursion low frequency driver for low distortion sub-bass response
- 6 x 2" neodymium drivers with edge wound aluminum voice coils for extended high frequency reproduction
- Multiple height configurations for floor or elevated use
- Precision-lock system eliminates speaker cables and stands
- High impact and lightweight enclosure
- Integrated protective perforated steel mesh grilles
- Integral ergonomic carrying handle for ease of portability
- Durable shoulder bag included for carrying column sections
- Designed and engineered in England
Turbosound IP500 Specs
Amplifier Max Output Power 600 W Type LF: Class-D
HF: Class AB
Protection Short circuit, open circuit, thermal Channels 2 Connectors Input Input A/B: 2x Combo XLR-1/4" / 6.35 mm Sensitivity 4 dBu, nominal Input Impedance Unbalanced: 16 kOhms
Balanced: 33 kOhms
Maximum Input Level +22 dBu Link Link Output: XLR Mains Supply IEC mains connector with integrated power switch Controls Hardware Rotary push-encoder Software iOS interface via Bluetooth DSP EQ Presets Factory EQ Presets: Positioning, sound mode Display LCD 128 x 32, blue, backlit Equalization Bass, middle and treble Protection Lock-out function for all settings Bluetooth Frequency Range 2402 MHz to 2480 MHz Channel 79 Version Bluetooth 4.0 dual mode Output 8 dBM Compatibility Supports A2DP 1.2 profile Maximum Range 98.4' / 30 m (without interference) Connectivity Master-slave: stereo pairing link Power Power Consumption 80 W @ 1/8 max power Voltage Voltage (fuses)
USA / Canada / Japan 100-120 VAC, 50/60 Hz (T 6.3 A H 250 V)
UK / Australia / Europe 220-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (T 3.15 A H 250 V)
Korea / China 220-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (T 3.15 A H 250 V)
Packaging Info Package Weight 46.0 lb Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 39.4 x 24.0 x 20.3"