COMPACT AND AFFORDABLE V-DRUMS, POWERED BY SUPERNATURAL SOUND
Enhanced with SuperNATURAL technology, the TD-11 V-Drums V-Compact Series brings a more natural and realistic playing experience to drummers of any skill level and budget. Affordable and easy to use, these new electronic kits are perfect for a variety of applications, including practice, teaching, recording, live performance, and more.
- SuperNATURAL-enhanced sound engine with Behavior Modeling provides an expressive and natural drumming experience
- Diverse sound library covers a wide variety of musical genres for performance and practice
- Professionally recorded backing songs onboard, ideal for play-along practice and performance
- Practice features include Quick Record/Quick Play, plus a unique COACH function that helps players of all levels build drumming skills effectively
- Large LCD and icon-driven user interface for easy operation
- USB function provides direct connectivity to computer applications, as well as data backup and playback of WAV and MP3 audio songs
- Compact and solid MDS-4V Drum Stand enables fast setup and flexible positioning of drum components
- Equipped with a mesh-head V-Pad (PDX-8) for the snare
TD-11 Drum Sound Module with SuperNATURAL
The SuperNATURAL-powered TD-11 Drum Sound Module provides improved playabilty and performance with incredibly expressive and natural sounds. It also offers a variety of powerful features, including backing songs in variety of musical styles, Quick Record/Quick Play, a COACH function, and USB for MIDI/AUDIO and data storage.
Mesh-Head V-Pad for Snare
The PDX-8 mesh V-Pad for snare features Roland’s amazing dual-triggering technology, resulting in accurate and even sensing between the head and rim. It offers an expanded 10-inch rim for more comfortable and quiet rim-shots. For toms, the PD-8A durable 8.5-inch rubber pad also offers super-accurate triggering and a time-tested design for years of reliable use.
Compact and Practical Hi-Hat Combination
The CY-5 cymbal pad for hi-hat features a 10-inch playing zone and natural swing movement. It also provides separate bow and edge triggering. With the FD-8 Hi-Hat Controller, drummers can get realistic hi-hat sounds with smooth transitions between open and closed positions.
Natural-Feel Kick Pad
With new mechanics and a cloth-designed bass drum head, the KD-9 provides great feel, dynamic response, accurate triggering and solid playability even with using a double pedal. It’s also easy and quick to set up.
Custom Stand for V-Compact V-Drums
Designed for the V-Compact series, the MDS-4V is the most space-efficient drum stand from Roland. In addition to its stylish and compact footprint, the MDS-4V features a metal center-horizontal joint bar for improved stability and solidness during frequent set-ups and tear-downs. The lower weight-balance and black-tone provide stability and visual cleanliness.KIT CONFIGURATIONDrum Sound ModuleTD-11 x 1 (cable harness and module mount packaged with module)V-Pad (Snare)PDX-8 x 1Pad (Tom1, Tom2, Tom3)PD-8A x 3 * The PD-8A is a new unit dedicated to the TD-11K. It does not support the use of the rim-shot technique.Cymbal PadCY-8 x 2Cymbal PadCY-5 x 1Kick PadKD-9 x 1Hi-Hat ControllerFD-8×1Drum StandMDS-4V x 1 (sold separately)OTHERExtra Trigger Input Jack1 (CRASH2)AccessorySetup GuideOptions (sold separately)Cymbal Mount: MDY Series
Pad Mount: MDH Series
Personal Drum Monitor: PM-10, PM-30
V-Drums Accessory Package: DAP-3X
V-Drums Mat: TDM-10
Wireless USB Adapter: WNA1100-RL or ONKYO UWF-1
*Use Wireless USB Adapter specified above. We cannot guarantee operation if other products are used.SIZE AND WEIGHTWidth1200 mm
47-1/4 inchesDepth1100 mm
43-5/16 inchesHeight1250 mm
49-1/4 inchesWeight21.5 kg
47 lbs. 7 oz.* Weight including MDS-4V Stand* Kick pedal and drum throne are not included.