Taking the “work” out of the music workstation.
Roland’s FA series completely reimagines the music workstation, streamlining it for effortless real-time power, ultra-fast workflow, and maximum versatility. Each model in the series features a massive sound collection, studio-quality effects, and expressive real-time controls, plus onboard sampling with zero load time for instant playback from 16 pads. An integrated sequencer offers simple operation and non-stop loop recording, and you can easily export tracks for further development with your DAW. Available models include the 61-note FA-06 and 76-note FA-07, which both feature velocity-sensitive keyboards with synth action, and the FA-08, which features an 88-note keyboard with weighted action.
- 61 keys (with velocity)
- SOUND GENERATOR SECTION
- Maximum Polyphony
- 128 voices (varies according to the sound generator load)
- 16 parts
- SuperNATURAL Acoustic
SuperNATURAL Drum Kit
PCM Drum Kit
* GM2 compatible sounds are included.
- Wave Expansion Slots
- 2 slots
* The wave expansion slots are rewritable internal waveform memory. You can download data from the Axial sound library site and write it via a USB flash drive into the FA's internal wave memory (slot).
- Multi-Effects: 16 systems, 68 types (Vocoder can be used only on part 1.)
Part EQ: 16 systems
Drum Part COMP+EQ: 6 systems
Chorus: 3 types
Reverb: 6 types
Master Compressor (This can be changed to Insert FX (78 types).)
Total Effects (TFX): 29 types
Mic Input Reverb: 8 types
- MIDI Tracks
- File format
- Original, SMF export/import supported, WAV export supported
* Sampler trigger data can be recorded.
- 16-bit linear, 44.1 kHz, WAV/AIFF/MP3 import supported
- Maximum Polyphony
- Number of Samples
- 16 Pads x 4 Banks (for each song)
* Samples cannot be used as wave data for the sound engine.
- Rhythm Pattern
- Chord Memory
- D-BEAM Controller
Pitch Bend/Modulation Lever
Assignable Switch x 2 (S1/S2)
Control Knob x 6
- 5-inch Graphic Color LCD
- External Memory
- SD Card (SDHC supported)
- Headphones Jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
MAIN Output Jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4-inch TRS phone type
Sub Output Jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
AUDIO INPUT Jacks
LINE: Stereo miniature phone type
GUITAR/MIC: 1/4-inch phone type
FOOT PEDAL Jacks (CTRL 1, CTRL 2, HOLD)
MIDI Connectors (IN, OUT)
USB FOR UPDATE Port
USB COMPUTER Port (USB Hi-Speed AUDIO/MIDI)
(Use a USB cable and a computer with a USB port that support USB 2.0 Hi-Speed.)
DC IN Jack
- Power Supply
- AC Adaptor
- Current draw
- 1,300 mA
- Quick Start
Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
SD Card (installed in the product when shipped from the factory)
SD Card Protector (installed in the product when shipped from the factory)
- Options (sold separately)
- Keyboard Stand (*1): KS-18Z, KS-12
Pedal Switch: DP series
Expression Pedal: EV-5
USB Flash Memory (*2)
Wireless USB Adapter: WNA1100-RL
*1 When using the KS-18Z and KS-J8, ensure that the height of the unit is one meter or lower.
*2 Use USB Flash Memory (supports USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Flash Memory) sold by Roland. We cannot guarantee operation if other products are used.
- SIZE AND WEIGHT
- 1008 mm
- 300 mm
- 101 mm
- 5.7 kg
12 lbs. 10 oz.