With both an integrated mic stand mount and a molded yoke bracket, it's easy to direct sound from the Galaxy Audio Hot Spot Bluetooth monitor straight to your ears. This gives you the reliability of in-ears with the intimacy of traditional stage monitors. You also get better visibility onstage without large wedges to block your feet.
Lightweight portable power
The genius of the Hot Spot Bluetooth is its small footprint. This makes the PA6BT the perfect traveling companion for acoustic duos and smaller ensembles. Keyboard players and vocalists, in particular, will love how easy it is to position these this little monitor and dial it in to taste. For once, you may find yourself turning down when you've got the Galaxy Audio Hot Spot Bluetooth personal monitor from Sweetwater on your stage.
Galaxy Audio PA6BT Hot Spot Bluetooth Features:
- 6.5" powered personal monitor with Bluetooth streaming
- Easy to mount and travel with
- Weighs just over 6 lbs.
- Mount on a mic stand or to a wall for dependable monitoring
- Pivots into the perfect position
- Efficient two-way speaker system (6.5" woofer, 1.5" tweeter)
- Promises 170W of clean, full-range (80Hz-18kHz) audio
- 2 XLR mic inputs with independent level controls
- Bluetooth receiver streams audio from your mobile device
- 1/8" stereo line in for legacy music players
- Shared 3-band EQ cleans up stage sound
- Onboard compressor/limiter protects your drivers
- XLR Thru for daisy-chains
- Includes one straight mic stand mounting adapter
- Type:Powered Personal Monitor
- LF Driver Size:6.5" Neodymium woofer
- HF Driver Size:1.5" Neodymium Titanium domed tweeter
- Peak Power Capacity:170W
- Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4" combo, 1 x 1/8" (line in)
- Outputs:1 x 1/4" (pre out), 2 x XLR (thru)
- Frequency Range:80Hz-18kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL:118 dB SPL
- Enclosure Material:Styrene enclosure
- Mounting Options:Mounts to mic stand (MSA-1 adaptor included)
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:6.4 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:PA6BT