The polyphonic BASS9 Bass Machine transforms a guitar into nine different basses and requires no special pickups, MIDI or instrument modifications. It relies on the same technology powering all EHX 9 Series pedals, like the award winning MEL9® Tape Replay Machine, but features a new algorithm maximized for transposing one to two octaves down with superior dynamics and tracking.
The BASS9 comes equipped with a standard EHX 9.6DC200mA power supply.
Note: All third party trademarks referenced by EHX remain the property of their respective owners. Unless specifically identified as such, EHX's use of third party trademarks does not indicate any relationship, sponsorship, or endorsement between it and the owners of these trademarks. Any references by EHX to third party trademarks is to identify the corresponding third party goods and/or services and shall be considered nominative fair use under the trademark law.
9 Bass Types to Experiment With
- Split Bass
Electro-Harmonix Bass Machine Effects Pedal Features:
- Converts your electric guitar into a fat bass
- Control knobs adjust key parameters for shaping each bass type
- Dry and Effect knobs for dialing in a wet/dry balance
- 9 great presets covering all genres
- Separate Dry and Effect outputs for running into different amps
- Pedal Type:Bass Guitar Modeling
- Inputs:1 x 1/4"
- Outputs:1 x 1/4" (effect), 1 x 1/4" (dry)
- Effects:Precision, Longhorn, Fretless, Synth, Virtual, Bowed, Split Bass, 3:03, Flip Flop
- Bypass Switching:Buffered
- Power Source:9V DC power supply required (included)
- Power Usage:100mA
- Manufacturer Part Number:BASS9